ZOLIAR® 800 DF Herbicide
|Citrus, grapes, nuts, pome fruit and stone fruit
|800 g/kg NORFLURAZON
ZOLIAR® is a pre-emergent residual herbicide for the control of hard-to-control broadleaf and grass weeds that conventional herbicides leave behind.
Zoliar controls a broad spectrum of annual grass and broadleaf weeds, and suppresses several perennial weeds.
- Excellent long term residual weed control
- Highly effective control of perennial grasses and difficult broadleaf weeds
- Saves time and money as fewer re-sprays are required
- An alternative herbicide group to provide resistance management options
- Compatibility with a broad range of knockdown herbicides where required
- Excellent persistent weed control option for vine, citrus, pome and stonefruit growers
- Manage resistance and tough weeds in orchard situations
®Registered Trademark of Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.